Town Hall Roundtable: Your Council's Life After COVID: Returning to In-Person Events
Registered for this event? Login now to view additional event details.
You are not required to log in to register.
Simply scroll down to the blue "register now" button found near the bottom of this page.
This event takes place from 4:00 pm ET - 5:00 pm ET.
Estate Planning Councils, not unlike other businesses and organizations, had to retool their offerings as a result of COVID-19. Now that restrictions are being lifted and venues are opening up for events and meetings with larger or sometimes unrestricted capacity, many councils are deciding how best, and when, to return to in-person programming.
Council leaders are invited to attend this event to:
- Hear what other councils within the NAEPC network have planned / are planning for the coming days
- Address attendance waivers, what they are, and how they are used
- Review whether vaccines can be required, as well as pros and cons of doing so
- Explore how contracting with venues and hotels may change in the future, best practices for the current environment, and what changes a council may see within general liability and event cancellation insurance policies on a go-forward basis
- Explore how hybrid events may bridge the gap between those who are comfortable being in person and those who are not, or how they can appeal to those who are unable or unwilling to attend in-person meetings (including presenters!)
- Discuss event conduct statements and whether they should include language about physical health and wellness
- What we have learned from COVID-19 that might affect for planning for future disruptions (including financial protection)
When registering, please answer as many questions as possible on the registration form. Your responses will be used to help create the agenda for the program.