Leadership Day Conference & Council of Excellence Award Celebration
Registered for this event? Login now to view additional event details.
Leadership Day conferences are open to all estate planning councils and every council is encouraged to send multiple officers and the council executive / administrator.
During our time together we’ll cover ideas, strategies, and initiatives related to member engagement, the board and committee structure, membership qualifications, programming, sponsorship programs, diversity – equity – inclusion, onboarding new members, and other subjects that you tell us are important. During this special program we will also honor those councils that received a Council of Excellence, 5 Star, or Emerging Council award in 2021 and host a brief session devoted to the launch of the 2021 Council of Excellence application. (Timing of the council celebration portion of this conference will be released shortly.)
Sample Daily Agenda:
- Several Topic-Based Breakout Sessions Chosen with Attendee Input
- Getting to Know Other Volunteer Leaders
- Review of NAEPC Benefits, Program and Services
- Making the Connection for Your Members / Increasing Your Council’s Value Proposition
- Tutorial of www.NAEPC.org
- Open Discussion and Dialogue Surrounding Best Practices