The Accredited Estate Planner® Designation from A - Z
Registered for this event? Login now to view additional event details.
This event takes place from 3:00 pm ET - 4:00 pm ET
You do not need to log in to register for this event.
Click the blue "Register Now" button below to get started.
Awarded only to estate planning professionals who meet special requirements of education, experience, knowledge, professional reputation, and character, the Accredited Estate Planner® designation means “I believe in the team concept of estate planning” and attainment allows one to distinguish themselves to clients and among peers as a true member of the team.
Attend this complimentary event to:
- Learn the basics about the program and its requirements and have your questions answered by experts from the board of directors and the national office
- Address the ongoing requirements to maintain the desigantion in good standing
- Hear from existing Accredited Estate Planner® designees about what the program means to them and how it has benefitted them professionally
- Explore the benefits available to designation holders
- Receive a copy of the application