Roundtable: The Benefit of Having a Council Executive
Registered for this event? Login now to view additional event details.
This event takes place from 11:30 am ET - 12:30 pm ET
You do not need to log in to register; click the blue "Register Now" button below to get started.
Having a staff executive / administrator gives your board of directors an opportunity to focus on important tasks like growth, direction and new initiatives, rather than making nametags for an event or promoting upcoming activities.
Attend this session to discuss:
- The importance of having someone in a staff role
- How all councils, regardless of size, can benefit from having a staff executive
- What these individuals typically do for an association
- How a staff executive interfaces with the board of directors
- How to find qualified individuals
Important note: Given the wide range of duties and significant differences in areas of the country, we will not be discussing compensation during this event.